Bacon Jalapeno Poppers
These poppers are so tasty - crispy on the outside and bursting with flavor on the inside! Try serving them at your next gathering.
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 2 tbsp sun dried tomatoes
- 3 small Jalapeno peppers, seeds removed and cut into 4 pieces each
- 3/4 pounds bacon
- Cut the bacon strips in half so that you have shorter pieces to work with.
- Mix the cream cheese with the sundried tomato until well combined.
- Place two pieces of bacon on top of one another in an X-design.
- Fill a piece of Jalapeno with the cream cheese mixture and place in the middle of the bacon X.
- Fold all four bacon ends into the middle on top of the Jalapeno (it should look like a little package).
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Now you can either freeze the poppers until ready to use, or place on a baking sheet and bake in a 425F oven for 20 - 30 minutes (until the bacon on the outside is brown and crispy).