Best Butter Burgers
If you are going to have a burger why not make it as tasty as possible! Butter adds an extra rich flavour to the meat while keeping it juicy.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup unsalted frozen butter, grated
- 1 tablespoon steak spice
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (for topping)
- 1/4 cup ketchup (for topping)
- desired toppings such as sliced tomatoes, pickles, onions, lettuce, mustard etc.
- 8 hamburger buns
- Place ground beef in a large bowl.
- Grate the frozen butter and add to the meat.
- Add the salt and pepper.
- Using hands or a spoon gently mix the beef just until all the ingredients are mixed in.
- Spread meat into bottom of Burger Master to make 8 perfectly shaped quarter pounders (or shape patties by hand).
- Grill burgers until cooked through.
- While burgers are cooking mix together the mayonnaise and ketchup.
- Place on prepared buns and garnish with desired toppings.