Jalapeno Turkey Burgers
Jalapenos give this burger a nice smokey flavor, add some guacamole for even more delicious flavors and textures.
yield: 8 quarter pounders
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 jalapeno minced with seeds
- 1 tsp salt
- Add all ingredients to a medium sized bowl. Mix until combined.
- Spread the mixture into the bottom of a Shape+Store Burger Master. Place the lid on top to make 8 quarter pounders.
- Grill the burgers for 4-5 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in the middle.
- Garnish with bibb lettuce, guacamole, and red onions.